Central New York Brewfest
If you've ever been to the Central New York Brewfest in the past, you know it is THE best and biggest brewfest in the Central New York area. For 23 years and counting, and always at the NYS fairgrounds, the CNY Brewfest continues to deliver year after year. As we grow and expand our reach in the craft beer industry, we strive to bring you the best and newest breweries and beers we can get our hands on. This year will be no exception. Keep an eye on our Facebook (@CentralNewYorkBrewfest) and Instagram (CNYBrewfest) pages for details, updates, and announcements. We will have live music during the first session (TBA) and we will be showing the SU vs. Pitt basketball game on a giant screen for the second session.
In an effort to create a better experience for everyone, we have made a few adjustments to the ticketing process this year.
- Tickets are session specific this year. In past years, tickets were good for either session. This year, your ticket is only good for the session you purchased. Please be aware of this when you are purchasing your tickets, whether you do so online or in person as there are no exchanges.
- Each session will be limited to 1,500 people. Admission has never been limited in past years, however, with attendance in session 2 last year going just over this number, we found that 1,500 is a comfortable number for the building. This will allow enough room for everyone to move around comfortably and for us to plan for a set amount of people at each session. Keeping this in mind, if we reach this number in a session, no tickets (or a limited number of tickets) will be available at the gate.
- We will have a VIP option this year. This has been the number one question we have received the past 2 years. The VIP option will allow you one hour early access to the session you choose and we will be tapping 10 specialty kegs for each session that VIP has the first crack at. If any of these remain, they will be available to everyone when the gates open. VIP will be limited to 300 people at each session. VIP tickets will ONLY be available online or at Now & Later.
- Designated Driver Option will be available this year. This year we will offer a designated driver ticket for $20. These tickets will ONLY be available at the gate. While we have tried other options in the past, none of them have seemed to work out despite our best intentions. Please be advised that this means EVERYONE will be wrist-banded prior to entering the festival. We will have more staff at the gate to expedite the entry process as well.
Ticket price breakdown:
- Online before January 1- $45/65 NO FEE- Available now
- Online after January 1- $45/65 PLUS FEE
- In person- Before January 1- $40/60 CASH ONLY available at ticket outlets (Outlets TBA) beginning Black Friday
- In person after January 1- $45/65 CASH ONLY
- Group Tickets of 15 or more are $35 each with NO FEE
Additional Dates and Times
Sat, Feb 2, 2019